Meemure is a village of Sri Lanka near the border between Kandy District and Matale District in the Knuckles Mountain Range with the population about 400. Meemure is one of the most remote villages in Sri Lanka with the only access via a 14km trail from the town of Loolwatte. To imagine how remote this village is, there is no cellular service to this village; only the CDMA telephones are available. Meemure village owns an exceptional natural beauty. It is rich with natural beauty as well as Traditional Sri Lankan styles. Villagers of Meemure depend on several staple crops including pepper, cardamom, paddy and ginger.
- * 7 Meals (Begining from the first day lunch)
- * Camping site with all facilities
- * Camping tents (Including metress)
- * BBQ Night
- * Campfire
- * All camping equipment
- * Professional hiker / guide
- * All safety equipment for water activities
- * Beverages and Alcohol
- * First-aid
- * Transport
- * Walking shoes, clothing suitable for hiking and night stay, rain coats, personal things with a small backpack.
- * Personal first aid kit.
- * A Dettol antiseptic bottle for leaches. (You can buy in any Pharmacy)
- * We arrange the BBQ night if only the customer is interested.
- * Meals are provided assuming customers are non-vegetarians.
- * Guests who are between 12 & 6 half a rate will be charged. Those who are below 6 can walk in free.
- * Increasing the number of participants will reduce the total cost for one person.
- 4x4 Mahindra Cab
Maximum number of passengers allowed to a cab is 12/13 persons.
- Toyota Hiace Van
Maximum number of passengers allowed to a van is 15/18 persons.
- * From Colombo - 217 km
- * From Negombo - 190 km
- * From Kandy - 82 km
- * From Hunnasgiriya - 39 km
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
* Rapid Adventures Team will not take responsibility for the damage that occur during the activity to your smart devices.
* Make sure you have your own health insurance.
* At every time customer MUST OBEY the rules and guidance given by Rapid Adventures team.
* Since this is a hike and a camping, customer must not expect luxury facilities.
* Sri Lankan Government Regulations – No plants, animals live or dead remove from any sites are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. * Personal effects for warm, windy, cold and rainy conditions have to be carried by clients. * Customer has to pay a non-refundable half payment BEFORE 15 DAYS.
* Rest of the payment MUST BE PAID on or before the starting day.
* Our customer satisfaction and safety is our first priority.
* We provide you with quality safety equipment (Life jackets and Helmets).
* Friendly customer care.
* Well experience and professional staff.
* You can satisfy with what you pay for us.
* Well qualified for years and we win over the customer’s faith.
After booking this package, We will inform you the process and the way to go ahead through Emails.